INCENTIVE DOUBLED NOW THRU NOV. 15TH FOR CUSTOMERS IMPACTED BY HURRICANE HARVEY
Control Solutions, Inc. (CSI) is extending the (Oct 31st) deadline to qualify for the largest rebate incentive under the QP Early Order Program (EOP) until Nov. 15, 2017.
This extension is intended to allow our valued customers additional time to recover and deal with the unfortunate circumstances left in the aftermath of the hurricanes.
The extension is being offered to customers located in:
- The entire state of Florida
- The Houston, Texas Metroplex and associated coastal zones of Texas
- Southern Georgia and associated coastal zones.
Customers impacted in these areas should contact their CSI representative to learn more about this deadline extension.
PROGRAM DATES: September 1, 2017 through December 8, 2017
WHO QUALIFIES: End Users in all U.S. turf, Nursery and Ornamental markets who purchase Quali-Pro branded products through authorized Quali-Pro Distributors.
TERMS: 20% of rebate must consist of Platinum products to qualify.
LIMIT: Minimum rebates is $100. Maximum rebate per account is $5,000.
Download our online calculator and redemption form using the link below.
Effective Against: dollar spot, brown patch, anthracnose, snow mold, spring dead spot, blights, leaf spots, powdery mildew, rust diseases
- Fast-acting and long-lasting disease protection
- Controls a broad spectrum of fungal pathogen at the same time
- Provides outstanding value per acre
- Delivers both preventive and curative disease controls
- Helps reduce and prevent disease resistance
NIMITZ® Pro G
Effective Against: Lance, Sting, Root Knot and Lesion nematodes
- Systemic: xylem and phloem-mobile
- Half-life in soil of 19-22 days depending on environmental conditions
- Low impact on or unwanted damage to nearby ecosystems
- No enhanced microbial degradation
- CAUTION signal word
- No REI