Features & Benefits:
- Breaks the lifecycle of bedbugs and many listed insects.
- Prevents bed bug eggs from hatching.
- No PPE requirements.
- 360 degree valve allows for flexible applications.
- Features a flip up actuator – no searching for the right tip for the job.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Spot, crack & crevice and general surface applications.
Apartments, Campgrounds, Non-Food Storage Areas, Homes, Hospitals (unoccupied rooms), Hotels, Motels, Nursing Homes†, Resorts, Restaurants and other Food Handling Establishments, Schools, Supermarkets, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Boats, Ships, Trains, Trucks, Planes), Utilities, Warehouses, and other Commercial and Industrial Buildings.
Ants, Bees, Bed Bugs, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles (Black and Varied), Centipedes, Chocolate Moths, Cigarette Beetles, , Clover Mites, Cluster Flies, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Drugstore Beetles, Earwigs, Elm leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Fruit Flies, Gnats, Grain Mites, Granary Weevils, Ground Beetles, Hornets, House Flies, Indian Meal Moths, Lesser Grain Borers, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Midges, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes, Mud Daubers, Pillbugs, Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Silverfish, Small Flying Moths, Sowbugs, Spiders, Spider Beetles, Termites† (Subterranean, Formosan & Drywood), Ticks, Tobacco Moths, Wasps, and Webbing Clothes Moths
Restricted Use in New Mexico and New York
Show Product Specifications