Flea Plus IGR Trigger Spray is a spray-on topical flea and tick control formula that can be applied directly to pets to provide fast-acting, long lasting, waterproof control of fleas and ticks for up to 30 days. Contains Fipronil 0.29%, S-methoprene 0.27%. Available in 16 ounces.
- Spray bottle is easy to use, ensures fast and even application and can be reapplied regularly
- For use on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens eight weeks of age and older
- Starts to kill existing fleas and ticks on dogs in 5 minutes
- Fast-acting, long-Lasting, waterproof treatment and control of fleas and ticks.
- Controls flea re-infestation
- Breaks the flea life cycle
Same active ingredients as Frontline® Plus. (Frontline is a registered trademark of Merial.)
Product Type: Consumer
Use Sites: dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens 8 weeks of age and older
Effective Against: flea eggs, flea larvae, fleas, ticks
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 0.29%, S-methoprene 0.27%
States Registered: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, DE, GA, ID, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VT, WI, WV
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS16 ounces Code: 82100051
|Product||UPC||Quantity||Width (in)||Depth (in)||Height (in)||Weight|
RETURN TO RESULTS