Features & Benefits:
- Delivers long-lasting control.
- Stops pest feeding by inhibiting nervous system activity.
- Can be applied with different types of spray equipment to ensure all sizes of vegitation can be treated.
Nursery, Greenhouse, Trees, Golf Courses
Aphids, Ants, Armyworms, Bermudagrass mites, Bluegrass billbugs, Box elder bugs, Chinch bugs, Clover mites, Crickets, Cutworms, Fleas, Greenbug aphids, Leafhoppers, Sod webworms
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS OF CSI Please be advised that Control Solutions, Inc. (“CSI”) has reached a settlement with the California Department of Pesticide Regulation (“CDPR”) in connection with the following products (the “Products”):
• Vulcan (EPA No.: 66222-233-AA),
• Quali-Pro Chlorpyrifos 4E (EPA No.: 66222-19-ZA), and
• Chlorpyrifos 4E AG (EPA No.: 66222-19-AA).
Under the terms of the agreement reached, CSI will cease selling the Products on November 8, 2019 and dealers must cease sale and distribution of the Products by February 6, 2020 and use of the Products must cease on December 31, 2020. CSI will arrange for take back of the Products from its customers through December 31, 2021. For further information, please click on the link that explains the agreement reached between CSI and CDPR in greater detail: Stipulated Order
Show Product Specifications