- Synergistic formulation which provides superior control at low rates compared to other leading products.
- Provides the broadest spectrum of control within the ALS inhibitor class of chemistry.
- Labeled for use on a wide variety of warm season turfgrass with a low-odor formulation that’s excellent for commercial and public applications.
- Outstanding over-seeded Bermudagrass transition and Zoysiagrass maintenance with superior cost effective performance.
- 25% more broadleaf weed control.
Product Type: Professional
Use Sites: Golf Courses, Sod Farms, Sports Fields, Industrial, Commercial and Residential Lawns
Effective Against: poa annua, poa trivalis, ryegrass, bentgrass, clovers, dandelion, henbit, chickweed, wild onion & wild garlic, spurge
Active Ingredients: Rimsulfuron 16.67%, Metsulfuron methyl 20%
States Registered: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, VA, WV
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS1.5 ounce Code: 83012910
|Product||UPC||Quantity||Width (in)||Depth (in)||Height (in)||Weight|
RETURN TO RESULTS